While your Lennox® heater cannot speak to you, it has a way to get your attention when there’s a furnace error.
Its control panel has double LED lights that can show a fault code. Based on the failure, your furnace may display continuous or flashing lights.
Though there are various simple HVAC adjustments you can do on your own, many services are best left to HVAC technicians. When your heating system will not kick on or deliver heated air, reach out to Uptown Heating & Cooling at 614-344-6949 for experienced furnace repair in Westerville.
Our technicians will speedily discover and take care of the breakdown, even if you don’t own a Lennox heater. We can service all brands or models—and get the warmth returned to your residence fast.
What Does the Flashing Light on My Heating System Mean?
Your heater depends on lights to flash code when it needs to be repaired. It also engages this system to relay it’s running correctly.
Regular operation consists of:
- Simultaneous slow flash—furnace operating correctly.
- Simultaneous fast flash—heater is beginning to call for heat.
If you notice one light blinking slowly and the other flashing rapidly, your furnace may be experiencing a low flame signal. This can take place even when your furnace is operating properly. It indicates the flame sensing rod may need to be cleaned or in the bad spot on the burner. Contact us at 614-344-6949 for assistance.
Here are some of the most common issues for Lennox heaters.
Heating System Won’t Turn On
Here are a few of the light arrangements you could observe when your furnace refuses to or stay on. Most of these errors must be repaired by a specialist, for instance from Uptown Heating & Cooling.
- Both LED lights are off. This means your furnace might not have power. Look at the breaker box to make sure the furnace fuse hasn’t triggered. You should reset the fuse if it is in the “off” spot. If it instantly flips following a reset, don’t try to reset it again and contact us at 614-344-6949.
- An individual light is unchanging and the other is blinking slowly. This signifies the flame rollout switch is probably not working right. The component is an essential safety tool that aids in avoiding fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t attempt to take care of this issue yourself.
- A single light is blinking fast and the other is flickering slowly. This likely signifies power polarity has been inverted. Your heater could have a wiring fault that calls for expert assistance from Uptown Heating & Cooling.
- The pair of lights are blinking slowly. This indicates your heater’s blower motor likely isn’t operating. This part circulates hot air from the furnace into your home. We can aid in figuring out what’s causing an issue with this piece.
- An individual light is flickering slowly and the other is flashing rapidly. This means your HVAC system may have insufficient voltage or a short circuit. Reach out to our specialists at 614-344-6949 for support.
- One light is flickering on, on and off while the other flickers on, off, on. This signifies there could be a problem with your HVAC system’s control panel or wiring. Uptown Heating & Cooling can pinpoint the error and take care of it.
- Both lights are using alternate slow flickers. This indicates your HVAC equipment likely has a flame error. There could be trouble with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Call us at 614-344-6949 for support.
- One light flickers slowly while the other is steady. This typically means your heater’s limit switch is experiencing an error. The switch prevents your HVAC system from overheating. Contact the specialists at Uptown Heating & Cooling for help.
Heating System Blower Operates But No Warmth
Here’s what may be wrong when you hear your heater’s blower fan on, but you aren’t receiving any warmth.
- The duo of lights display alternate quick blinks. This means your furnace ignitor might not be working. This piece lights energy in your heating system to make warm air and should be repaired by a specialist from Uptown Heating & Cooling.
Depend on Us for Skilled Furnace Repair
When you need to have your heater repaired fast, turn to the specialists at Uptown Heating & Cooling. Our technicians will take care of the fault quickly and have your home feeling relaxing again in a short time. Reach out to us at 614-344-6949 or contact us online to get an appointment now.