Which Particular Ventilation System is Right for Your Living Space?
There are a pair of ventilation systems—heat recovery ventilation (HRV) and energy recovery ventilation (ERV).
While both are suitable for brand new or improved cost-saving houses, the style you demand relies on your local conditions. Houses in certain parts of the country, such as the middle part of the country, can benefit from both systems.
Find out about the equipment we offer. Or contact us at 614-344-6949 for additional details on which exactly is correct for you and your loved ones.
Heat Recovery Ventilation
- Best for frigid areas.
- Blows air from your house and switches it with fresh air from the outdoors.
- Maintains heat so you don’t have to heat the fresh air.
Energy Recovery Ventilation
- Best for warm or humid locations.
- Moves heat and excess moisture outside.
- Stabilizes humidity so you can run your air conditioning less.